London Writers' Salon: Interviews w/ Expert Writers
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Learn from world-class writers, make progress on your work, and connect with fellow authors, novelists, bloggers, screenwriters, playwrights & poets.
London Writers' Salon helps writers write more, more often, with more success.
✅ Expert interview with top writers
✅ Mighty masterclasses on writing and building a writing career
✅ Focussed writing sessions with a community of like-minded writers to help you do your best work
Whether you’re at the start of your writing journey or deep into a writing career, kicking off a new book or keeping up a blog – the London Writers' Salon is for you.
- 2nd Mar: Storytelling Secrets for the Screen & Page w/ Simon Stephenson
- 9th Mar: Building an Author Brand w/ writer and podcaster Francesca Specter
- 23rd Mar: How to Start and Grow an Iconic Magazine w/ Nina Sophia Miralles
- 30th Mar: Author Ruta Sepetys
- 6th Apr: Author & Psychotherapist Emma Reed Turrell
- 13th Apr: Kickstarter Co-Founder Yancey Strickler
- 20th Apr: Writing for Radio & Podcasts w/ John Osborne
- 27th Apr: Writing Sci-fi Thrillers and YA Dystopia w/ Kat Falls
Timings (in GMT):
- 7:00pm - Welcome & Intros
- 7:05pm - Interview begins
- 7:55pm - Audience Q&A
- 8:15pm - Social (optional)
- 8:30pm - Wrap
For Key Workers and anyone who can’t afford to support us at present please message us and we'll gift you the ticket.
- Matthew Trinetti is a writer, publisher, TEDx speaker, and professional facilitator. Matt has spent the last 6 years designing and leading programmes at Escape The City to help unfulfilled professionals pursue more creative work and reinvent their careers. As a publisher, Matt published Stephen Markley's Tales of Iceland, a perennial seller on Amazon and in Iceland. Matt's writing has appeared in Quartz, Observer, Huffington Post, and on his blog GiveLiveExplore.com.
- Parul Bavishi is an editor and writing coach. She has worked with award-winning authors, first-time writers and everyone in between at Penguin Random House, Quercus (Hachette) and Cornerstones. She is the founder of Publishing Uncovered, an editorial services company and will be launching a podcast for writers later this month where she will interview colleagues from the publishing industry (agents, editors, writers) as well as experts from the self-publishing world Publishing Uncovered.
- Expert interview with successful authors, editors, bloggers, etc.
- Meet like-minded fellow writers on a similar journey
- Make progress on your writing projects
- Accountability and encouragement
Book Your Spot£16 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event