- High Road Leyton, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn how to make your own bomber jacket in our studio in 3 sessions of 3 hours!
We want you to be able to make your own upcycled JOA jacket. Please bring any old clothes or textiles you have at home and you will learn how to remake them into a fab unisex bomber jacket.
The participants must bring garments and/or fabrics they have at home. If you don't have enough, we can provide some, if you don't bring anything you can pick from our stock but you will be charged an extra £10.
Capacity: 5 people max.
Bus: 69, 97, N26, W16 (Leyton Green) ; 36, N55 (Lea Bridge Road Bakers Arms); 20, 230, 257, 357, W15, W19 (Leyton Green Road)
Tube: Walthamstow Central (Victoria Line and Overground) ; Leyton Midland Road (Overground)Read Less
- After walking you through our production process
- We'll start with cutting up your textiles and garments and patchworking them into a bomber shape.
- We will then overlock the pieces together and finish the jackets off by putting hem, collar and zip on.
- So come in, learn, discover, share, and meet new people! ✨
- Session 1: 13/11 from 7pm to 10pm
- Session 2: 20/11 from 7pm to 10pm
- Session 3: 28/11 from 7pm to 10pm
Book Your Spot£85 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event