- Redcross Way, London, SE1 1HQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join us in our colourful studio for a calming class to create an embroidered wallhanging for your home or a gift. Choose an image or text (or bring one with you) and learn how to transfer it to fabric using some simple but effective stitches. You can then add some fabric for extra colour creating a completely unique piece of art.
This is a great class for someone wanting to gain hand embroidery skills they can use again and again!
Our teacher Charlotte Ive is passionate about textiles. She will guide you through your first stitches getting to know how best to use your needle and thread. You will be able to relax and unwind while experiencing the proven mindfulness benefits of being creative - it is amazing!
No experience required and it's BYOB. Tea and coffee also included.
If you don't finish on time, which is likely, you'll have everything you need to finish at home, don't worry.
#noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #embroiderywallhanging #embroidery #embroideryforbeginners #madeatmyoRead Less
- Spend time in a relaxed and colourful creative studio
- Take home what you make and the materials you need to try it at home if you don't finish
- Discovery of your creativity!
- We're also BYOB, so feel free to bring some alcohol with you :). We have tea / coffee also.
Book Your Spot£38 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event