Make Your Own Lino Printed Tote Bags or T-Towels!
- Redcross Way, London, SE1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join us in our colourful Central London studio and learn how you can design and create your own lino printed tote bag or T-towel. You'll be shown how to choose a design, how to carve into lino and how to create the stamp, which you'll then use to print your design onto a cushion cover or tea towel with, whichever you prefer. You'll be able to choose from different colours paints. No experience required and it's BYOB. Tea and coffee also provided.
If you're super quick, you can buy extra tote bags or T-towels. We'll also have some pom poms, buttons and sequins, should you wish to stitch them on too. Handcrafted and unique - brilliant! You'll take home your lino stamp too, of course.
You'll also experience the proven mindfulness benefits of being creative - it is amazing!
#noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #linoprinting #linoprintingforbeginners #madeatmyoRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio.
- The event is BYOB (bring your own alcohol / beer / wine), we’ll provide the glasses. Tea and coffee also provided.
- All the materials, guidance and equipment you need.
- You'll bring home a lino printed tote bag or T-towel with your own bespoke pattern on them. And the stamp and knowledge so you can Make Your Own!
Book Your Spot£38 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event