- Seven Sisters Road, London, N15 5NH
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come and take part in our technical based workshop, from our "Master" collection, focusing on zip fastenings.
Our "Master" workshop collection, focuses soley on technique, rather than a full project, which gives you the opportunity to learn a lot of different techniques.
In this workshop we will concentrate on sewing samples of various zipper fastening techniques.
All materials are provided in this workshop, including zippers.
The styles of zipper fastenings we will focus on in the workshop are:
1. Lapped zipper (Great for dresses and skirts)
2. Exposed metal zipper (For biker jackets and a more contemporary option for skirt and dresses)
3. Trouser fly fastenings (with zip guard)
We do focus on the invisible zipper in our other workshop (Make a dress in a Day!), but if we have time at the end of the workshop, we can cover this also.
A great workshop for you to focus on the various options you have with zipper closures, and how to sew them.Read Less
- Learn technical sewing techniques
- Expert advice on how to improve your sewing
- Learn with other fashionistas
Book Your Spot£34 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event