Mindful Hot Chocolate Meditation Workshop
- Risinghill Street, London, N1 9QB
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Take some time out to breathe, taste and get body connected during this belly calming session of meditation – and hot chocolate!
This workshop is a gentle session focussed on soothing your body and helping you feel connected with your senses. It’s very easy to get swept up in the busyness of life so this is an opportunity to slow down. Chocolate is a beautiful ingredient full of aromas and warming it up into a magical concoction is a tasty way to experience the soothing benefits of meditation and mindful awareness.
During this workshop I’ll share ways that you can extend some of the breathing and mindfulness techniques we’ll practice into everyday living.
This session takes place at the beautiful Holdspace venue on Risinghill St in Angel, London.
Not sure if this session is for you?
This meditation workshop is suitable for new and experienced meditators. Meditation is a very personal experience and there’s no right or wrong way to feel about it! We won’t be aiming to transcend to any higher planes or tap into different states of consciousness; this workshop is about grounding, connecting and calming.
What can you expect?
– A gentle introductory meditation to calm your system and help get you body connected
– Guided mindful hot chocolate meditation engaging all your senses; we’ll slowly sip and savour some delicious dairy free hot chocolate using my special recipe containing beautiful single original dark chocolate
– A short closing meditation, such as a body scan, guided visualisation or breathing exercise, to help you leave the workshop feeling calm and soothed
There will be time for discussion and questions if there’s anything you’d like to know more about.
You’ll also receive a special taster chocolate bar to take away and taste (mindfully!) using some of the techniques we’ll explore in the workshop.
You’ll be most comfortable if you wear loose clothing, but do wear whatever feels best for you. The meditation will be done on seats or floor cushions, but please bring along your yoga mat if you'd like to add this to your experience.
Please note if you are suffering from certain diagnosed mental health conditions it’s not recommended that you take part in meditation without sign off from your supporting clinician. I’ll provide a form to complete ahead of the workshop to help you identify any information or support you should seek before taking part in the session.
Medical disclaimer – as a meditation guide I’m not qualified to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. I will not recommend any changes in medication or attitudes that could potentially worsen your condition.Read Less
- Guided meditations, including gently sipping of hot chocolate
- The opportunity to meet and chat with fellow meditators
- A Food At Heart slow tasting chocolate bar to take away
Book Your Spot£17 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event