- Exact online details will be provided after booking
I invite you to join me for a day of mindfulness learning and practicing mindfulness meditation. The workshop will run from 9.30am-4.30pm with a morning and afternoon break and at least an hour for lunch.
It gives you the experience of a mindfulness course/retreat in a day, it is great for beginners as we will cover the background of Mindfulness and basic practices. It is also good for those who have started their Mindfulness journey but are wanting some space to develop and practice.
Practicing mindfulness regularly has the potential to have a profound beneficial impact on your mental health and physical health. It can improve your wellbeing and transform your emotional state.
On this day course you will learn simple mindfulness tools you can use in your daily life and you will learn how to establish your own regular mindfulness meditation practice.
The programme I teach is a combination of MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) and MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) techniques.
We will practice various guided meditations from the MBSR and MBCT programmes including some gentle mindful movement.
There will be time for reflection and optional discussion with the group.
The course is fully guided and course materials will be issued. All you have to do is show up!
Please get in touch if you have any questions.Read Less
- Discover a brief history of Mindfulness and Mindfulness Meditation.
- Learn how to deal with pain, illness, stress, anxiety, physical and emotional trauma as well as building emotional resilience.
- Learn how to establish your own mindfulness practice.
- Experience various formal/informal mindfulness practices (guided meditation).
- Experience MBSR (Mindfulness based stress reduction) approaches to mindfulness.
- Experience self-care, loving kindness and relaxation techniques.
Book Your Spot£48 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event