- Manchester, M1 7ED
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Would you like to learn a fun new skill?
Join Neeka in this interactive notebook design workshop at the beautiful surroundings of the aviary bar at Hatch in the heart of Manchester.
A two and a half hour workshop includes an Introduction to patterns from around the world. You will have a chance to look through pattern inspiration & use the acrylic cone technique along with an array of unique colourful pens and rhinestones to design and embellish your bespoke notebook to take away with you.
Our workshop is suitable for all creative abilities so don’t feel discouraged if you’re not a dab hand at crafts…yet!
Venue details - The room will be up a flight of stairs so is sadly not wheelchair accessible.Read Less
· Introduction to patterns from around the world
· Tips and tricks on how to hold the cone
· Practice lines & shapes on templates with acrylic paint cones
· Time to draw out your chosen designs whilst looking through inspiration
· Decorate your notebook & embellish with colourful rhinestones
· The chance to meet like-minded people
· Yummy hot and cold drinks to purchase on arrival
· A small keepsake gift made by me
· Please arrive 5/10 mins before workshop begins so you have enough time to get yourself a drink and also get settled in.
Venue details - The room will be up a flight of stairs so is sadly not wheelchair accessible.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event