Paint Ceramics and Bring Your Own Prosecco!
- Redcross Way, London, SE1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join us and meet new people or bring friends and family to catch up and be creative. We’ll do ceramic painting in our beautiful studio in Central London - no experience required and it's BYOB! What’s not to like!? Tea and coffee also provided. You'll have a wide variety of ceramics to paint - mugs, bowls, plates, tiles and ornaments.
Diana, Sam and the M.Y.O Team will provide a selection of patterns and designs (or you can bring your own) and will show you a nifty way to transfer it onto your ceramic piece, after which you'll paint it. The results are incredible. Check out our Instagram (@MYOLondon) if you don't believe us.
You'll leave having painted some fantastic ceramics for you or as a present! You'll also feel the proven mindfulness benefits of being creative - it is amazing!
Please allow 10 working days for glazing and kiln firing of your ceramic pieces - after which your pieces will be ready for collection!
#noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #ceramicpaintingRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio.
- Glasses for your BYOB. We also have free tea and coffee if you prefer.
- All the materials, equipment, inspiration and guidance you need. Don’t you worry!
- Up to 2 small or 1 larger ceramic piece of your choosing to paint - choice of mug, plate, tile, bowl and more. Depending on size of object, there may be additional charge. For example, if a huge plate, there may be a £5-10 charge. Majority of ceramic items included in price.
- Glazing and kiln firing of your painted ceramics, within 10 working days of the session. It will then be made available for collection.
Book Your Spot£38 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event