- Seven Sisters Road, London, N15 5NH
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Want to learn and experiment sewing stretch fabrics?
Then come and try our new workshop, in which you will bring along your own jersey fabrics, and learn to use the overlocker and how to sew with stretch fabrics. From what needles to use to finishing off your hems!
You will receive a free pattern, New Look 6581.
Class time: 10am - 5pm
Only 6 people maximum per class
You can view the fabric consumption per size on the picture provided. If you are new to using patterns, you can email the studio with your measurements, and we can advise you.
Please provide Bust / waist / Hip / back neck to waist measurements.
The pattern is available in UK size 10 - 18, but again check the size chart provided, commercial patterns are not the same as your retail size.Read Less
- Using the measurement chart
- Cutting out a paper pattern
- Laying your pattern on fabric for stretch
- Pattern symbols and markings
- Cutting out
- Following and understanding a commercial pattern
- Sewing the dress
- Inserting sleeves
- Finishing and hemming stretch fabrics
Book Your Spot£85 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event