- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Starting to sew on a new sewing machine for the first time can be very daunting, and there are a lot of issues that can crop up that will stop your sewing machine trouble free.
Therefore, The Fashion Box has created this new online workshop, to help you learn the basics, and get sewing trouble free!
Craig, your host will go through all the different dials and setting s on a domestic sewing machine, and their uses.
You do not have to have a machine to take part in this tutorial, you can just take part as a learning experience, if you are thinking of buying a sewing machine at a later date.
We will cover the following in the webinar:
1. Identifying all the different components on your machine
2. Accessories that come (as standard) with your machine
3. Choosing the right projects as a beginner
4. Questions to ask yourself before starting a project
5. Threading the machine correctly and safely
6. The rules for trouble free sewing
7. Perfect projects to help you practice
8. Stitch length function and its uses
9. Sewing your first seam
At the end of the webinar, Craig will open the room for you to ask questions and help you with any issues you have with your sewing machines.
1. Understand the functions of a sewing machine
2. Use all your accessories
3. Learn how to sew trouble free everytime!
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event