- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Your beginners guide to hassle free sewing - Troubleshooting with Craig
Wanted to sew but have absolutely no idea where to start?
Is your machine giving you the heebejeebees?
Well fear no more - we have the perfect solution!
You can now extend your thread of knowledge with this Online sewing workshop for beginners.
If you have just bought a new sewing machine (and you're too scared to get it out of the box!), or you are experiencing some issues with your sewing. This workshop is the one for youRead Less
1. Understanding the sewing machine, accessories and its functions
2. Threading on your bobbin and inserting in the machine
3. Threading the top threads - tips on what can go wrong and how to rectify
4. Sewing with fabric for the first time
5. Backstitching and securing your row of stitches
6. Experimenting with all the different stitch styles on your machine - and their uses
7. Sewing in straight line, around corners, around curves and spirals - using the foot control
8. Zig-zag stitch to prep your fabrics for wearability
9. Sewing your first seam
10. Using the buttonhole function and foot on your machine
If you would like to join in with the session you will need the folowing requiremetns below, or you can just come along for the information.
Book Your Spot£13 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event