- Seven Sisters Road, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn how to make a raglan sleeve hooded sweatshirt, with front pouch pocket.
It is advisable that you have attended our Intro to sewing workshop beforehand or have used a sewing machine before. Or you may find this workshop too difficult and may fall behind.
We have pattern sizes for the following:
XS = Chest 33 inches
S = Chest 36 inches
M = Chest 39 inches
L = Chest 42 inches
XL = Chest 45 inches
XXL = Chest 48 inches
1. Understand a commercial pattern (Kwik Sew 3045)
2. Laying pattern pieces onto fabric, and making markings.
3. Using the sewing machine and overlocker
4. Attaching and stretching on cuffs, and waistbands for a snug fit.
5. Sewing and attaching hoods and pockets
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
2.5 metres of sweatshirt fabric.
If you would like a ribbed hem and cuffs, you will also need to bring 1 metre of ribbing fabric.
DO I NEED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION BEFORE I ATTEND?
No, just turn up on the day!
Book Your Spot£55 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event