- Seven Sisters Road, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
The ultimate, unisex staple wardrobe piece! Never buy t-shirts ever again!
In this workshop you will choose to make a long or short raglan sleeve t-shirt. Go unique and mix up your fabrics if you wish, or go classic.
A = Chest 30-32
B = Chest 35-37
C = Chest 39-41
D = Chest 43-45
E = Chest 47-49
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
Fabrics must be 150cm in width:
2 metres of stretch fabric.
If you would like to patchwork your t-shirt, as in the picture, you will need the following fabric breakdown:
Front and back = 1 metre
Right sleeve and neckband = 1 metre
Left Sleeve = 1 metre
Please note: Fabric consumption is based on 150cm wide fabric. If your fabric is shorter in width you will need more length.
1. Understand a commercial pattern - symbols and fabric grainlines (Simplicity 8613)
2. Laying pattern onto fabric and create markings
3. Cutting out
4. Sewing using an overlocker
Book Your Spot£40 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event