- York Road, London, SE1 7ND
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
WAVE OF MOBILE PHONE CRIME BY OFFENDERS ON MOPEDS.
DO YOU FEEL SAFE ON LONDON'S STREETS?
The Metropolitan Police report street robbery, sexual attacks, knife crime, thefts and more. Has this caused you to think twice about going out? What is really happening and how can you stay safe?
Join one of the Urban Safety Workshops where you will learn Personal Safety Skills out on the streets on London. You will learn how to feel safer and more confident and be able to make good safety decisions.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What to do if you are caught in a terror attack
- The reality of threat in London and your safety
- The reality of the threat from shooting, explosion, knife or vehicle ramming attack
- Victim characteristics
- Planning for safety
- Safety whilst walking in London
- Safety on public transport/taxi safety
- Personal awareness/use of surroundings to protect yourself
- Dealing with aggression/personal alarms
- UK law regarding self-defence
These URBAN SAFETY WORKSHOPS are led by hugely experienced instructors who are all ex-British Police Officers or British Army Officers. These individuals have used the same skills that they will pass on to you, to keep themselves safe, both here in the UK and during extensive service overseas.
All the instructors have just the right sort of experience which they'll impart to you with humour, wit and enthusiasm, whilst keeping just the right balance between the serious nature of the subject and making the workshop fun.
- Learn skills to keep yourself safe on London's streets
- Cover a wide range of situations and issues
- ex-British Police Officers or British Army Officers instructors
- Meet new people
Book Your Spot