Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Dear customers, we want to let you know that all our offline experiences are currently taking place under the government's social distancing rules and guidelines and are updated regularly. At the same time, we continue uploading a wide range of online experiences to allow you to choose the experience that suits you best. See you at the next experience, Funzing Team.
350 Years of History: City of London Walking Tour
57 guests joined
- Fish Street Hill, London, EC4R
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
This Funzing Experience:
Fire, War, and Murder in the Square Mile
Walk through history and discover the Real London whilst hearing the story of the City of London - from medieval bridges and bomb-scarred churches to the 'Great Fire' of 1666, and from the barbaric punishments enacted at the Tower of London to the tale of Britain's first 'railway murder', as you make your way to the City's financial heart and hear about how modern London grew from the ashes of fire and war.
This ninety to one hundred minutes (an hour and a half to an hour and forty minutes) tour starts at Monument station, Fish Street Hill exit (District and Circle lines) and ends close to Mansion House station (District and Circle lines).
Fire, War, and Murder in the Square Mile Walk through history and discover the Real London whilst hearing the story of the City of London - from medieval bridges and bomb-scarred churches to the 'Great Fire' of ... Read More
- Unique walking tour in central London, focusing on sights and stories that other tours simply won't show you, led by a passionate guide who is also a published author and experienced public speaker.
- Meet new people.
- See a picturesque courtyard straight from the pages of Charles Dickens, and also the famous Bank of England - before learning about both its impressive security, and its resident ghost.
- Hear about the most beloved resident of a beautiful 600-year old market, and the surprising history of the City's first coffee shops.
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event