- Manchester, M20 5WZ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Cooking is fun, relaxing and enjoyable and you only need a few basic skills to open up a world of possibilities!
An expert chef will help you take your first steps, or perhaps chop your first onion in a fun and engaging class. The menu and theme will change per workshop, however your skills and confidence will grow and you will learn how the new skills translate to differing cuisines.
In the September course, you will cook lemon & thyme roast chicken, learn some different cooking approaches to potatoes, cauliflower/ broccoli in cheese sauce, followed by Poached Pears with Custard! All recipes are delicious and very adaptable.
You'll learn an abundance of skills, such as knife skills, making lasagne and crumble, how to chop an onion, sautéing minced beef, how to make a béchamel sauce, crumble topping, stewing fruit, and batch cooking.
Not to mention, you'll be greeted with a beer or drink of your choosing upon arrival! All ingredients and food will be provided, and you'll have the opportunity to eat the food you create and take away with you!
Become confident in your cooking and sign up today to enter into a whole new world of yummy food, new skills, and a lifetime of knowledge in the kitchen!
- Beer or Drink upon arrival
- All ingredients and food provided
- You will have the opportunity to eat the food you create and take away with you
- Opportunity to buy additional drinks from the well stocked bar
- Recipes emailed at the end of the event
- Cooking advice and lessons from an expert chef
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event