- Elmira Street, London, SE13
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Our plant based batch cooking workshops helps by showing participants how to batch cook for a healthy lifestyle and best of all you leave with food portioned out in advance for a hectic week.
Whether you’re a couple, cooking for yourself or a small family, this workshop will help you pick up hints and tips to get organised and beat the lunchtime queues.
Working with our cook and eat team you’ll be taught a range of dishes you can batch cook with ease.
Using a combination of demonstrations, group work and individual work, the session time is 3.5 hours giving you plenty of time to learn and interact with fellow participants.
- Confidence making and storing plant based meals on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes, meal prep techniques and be creative and organised
- Ability to prepare food, avoiding the usual pitfalls and using good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Make enough food to eat for 5-7 meals or freeze
Our classes typically vary with the seasons but include making a selection of food from our chef favourites and from the list below:
Hummus, South East Asian style curries, flatbread, soups, raw berry tarts etc.Read Less
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Clear and easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of batch cooking techniques
- Plenty of food to take home
- Hands-on class with great tips, shortcuts and group discussions
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event