Best Sushi Making Workshop in London
- Elmira Street, London, SE13
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come and join Lara and her team of cooks at the Greenwich Pantry and experience the deliciously satisfying world of Sushi and Sashimi at this sushi making class!
Let your culinary imagination wander. If you're fed up of store bought sushi, you'll enjoy what this sushi making class has to offer and you're guaranteed to learn loads whilst having a load of fun.
In the two hour class, expect a warm welcome with a refreshing drink. You'll embark on a Japanese culinary adventure with your 'Cook and Eat' chef instructors guiding you through all you need to know.
You'll leave with bags of tips on cooking, eating and staying healthy on Sushi and Sashimi, as well as become a sushi making expert! And don't fret if you're not a huge fish eater... the sushi won't just be made from raw fish!
Greenwich Pantry is an independent food boutique based in Greenwich. Each Cook and Eat session has its character and characters. Curious, lively people who love cooking, eating & making good conversation at the table.
Chopping, slicing, mixing, and sometimes crafting through the chitter chatter. Cooing over colourful vegetables. There's always lots of debate about the vices and virtues of cooking from scratch with fresh ingredients or buying ready meals to save time and money. Around the table, there's lots to talk about as well as learn!
Don't miss out on this fantastic sushi workshop and become an expert in sushi making!Read Less
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of sushi rolling techniques
- Hands-on rolling
- Knife skills for sushi
- Sushi rice recipe to your inbox
- Sushi making tips, shortcuts and group discussions
- Plenty of sushi to take home to share with family and friends
- Confidence rolling a variety of sushi styles on your own
- Ability to improve your own techniques and be creative
- Ability to prep for sushi making with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our classes typically includes making:
- California Rolls
Book Your Spot£65 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event