- London, SW7 2RR
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
IT'S ONLY ROCK 'N' ROLL BUT YOU'LL LIKE IT!
Visit their spiritual home and hear about that fateful meeting with the 'four headed monster' and how it influenced their meteoric rise to fame.
Keith Richards wrote in his autobiography 'LIFE', “My favourite place was the Station Hotel, Richmond, just because everything really kicked off from there.”
You can now pay homage to The Rolling Stones with a visit to where Bill Wyman called “our spiritual home” on these award-winning guided tours to the iconic Station Hotel location.
You’ll pass by their homes and haunts and visit many celebrated music venues where they and many other superstars from the 60s also found fame in this enclave of West London.
Via the Chelsea locations where they once lived, you'll see the celebrated Half Moon in Putney and Olympic Studios in Barnes, Eel Pie Island and Twickenham Studios, where their good friends, The Beatles, filmed ‘HELP!’ and ‘A Hard Day’s Night’.
You’ll also see where seminal musicians like Rod Stewart and Elton John were discovered and hear revealing stories when we stop outside The Wick, on top of Richmond Hill, once home to Ronnie Wood... and friends!
These immersive 4-hour scheduled tours on a magical 8-seater minibus, start from outside the side entrance of the Victoria & Albert Museum on Exhibition Road, just 5-minutes walk from South Kensington Tube Station.
- Travel back in time on a magical psychedelic 8-seater minibus
- Enjoy live commentary by experienced 'music heritage' tour guides
- Sing along to classic hits by The Stones and other legendary 60s bands who all had a relevance to West London
- This tour ends at One Kew Road, immediately opposite Richmond train and tube station with fast and frequent services to all parts of London.
- Return transfer to the V&A pick-up point is also available for those not wanting to spend some free time in Richmond or in traffic on the return journey back to the V&A
Book Your Spot£80 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event