City of London: Historic Pubs walking tour
- Fish Street Hill, London, EC4R
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Chronicles Tours and explore the story of the City of London - from medieval bridges and war-scarred churches to the 'Great Fire' of 1666 and from the barbaric punishments enacted at the Tower of London to the tale of Britain's first 'railway murder'. All whilst enjoying a drink in five unique pubs.
You know you want to. Cheers!
This tour lasts three hours, including stops at five pubs. The tour starts at Monument station (district and circle lines) and ends close to Mansion House station (district and circle lines).
Please note that drinks are not included in the price of the tour.
No under 18s are permitted on this tour due to entrance into licensed premises.Read Less
- Unique walking tour in central London, focusing on sights and stories that other tours simply won't show you, led by a passionate guide who is also a published author and experienced public speaker.
- Meet new people.
- Enjoy a drink in five specially selected pubs - ending at one which played a major part in the rebuilding of London after the 1666 fire.
- See a picturesque courtyard straight from the pages of Charles Dickens, and also the famous Bank of England - before learning about both its impressive security, and its resident ghost.
- Hear about the most beloved resident of a beautiful 600-year old market, and the surprising history of the City's first coffee shops.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event