- Manchester, M20 5WZ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
If you get a buzz out of coffee, then this is perfect for you! You will learn some fun facts and even a little bit of science about your favourite drink from Gavin, who has been a professional barista for over 15 years.
He will explain the differences in techniques used to make the perfect coffee, advise you on what will work best for you at home and even how to use all the kit that you bought and have tucked away in the back of the cupboard. There will be plenty of opportunity to practise your skills and you will even try a little latte art to impress your friends!
- Making the perfect cup of coffee at home.
- The science behind your favourite drink - temperature, filtering etc
- How to use and choose the kit that you will need
- Grinding beans versus pre groundHow to steam milk without spending £'000s
- Latte art
- Coffee Workshop
- Discover a new skill with a experienced host
- Lots of coffee and some nibbles!
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event