Delve into the World of Fermentation
- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7GA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Delve into the world of fermentation with practical skills you can build on.
This class will introduce you to the art of fermentation and equip you with simple practical skills to ferment at home.
We will look at the processes and concepts behind fermenting delicious foods and drinks.
During the class, we will open up the world of fermentation and you will learn how to get started with fermenting at home, and the best equipment to use.
The class will be a mixture of demonstrations and hands on learning with lots of tips, talking and tasting. At the end of the session you will bring home any ferments you made in class.
Welcome to your happy new world.Read Less
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of fermentation techniques
- Ferments to take home
- Hands-on class with great tips and shortcuts
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence making your own ferments and improve your own techniques
- Ability to prepare ferments with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Gain knowledge about the health benefits of fermentation and preserving techniques.
Our classes typically include making the following:
- Preserved vegetables
Book Your Spot£59 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event