Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Discover the Treasures of the National Gallery
59 guests joined
- London, WC2N 5DN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults / Kids /
This Funzing Experience:
"Book the tour, you won’t regret the decision."
"Really informative and interesting!"
"A great way to see the gallery - it was a highlight of our trip."
This 2.5 hour tour of London's National Gallery takes in the treasures of western art including famous pieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Monet, Rembrandt, Holbein, Caravaggio, Turner, Constable, and many more.
No art knowledge is necessary! This is a fun tour that will explain more about the collection and some of its greatest paintings.
The National Gallery has over 2,300 works on display—it's a magnificent collection, but it can be overwhelming. We'll look at 15 or more of the finest paintings in the gallery and trace the history of western art from the 13th century to Van Gogh, learn about the artists who created the works and why they were so influential, and take note of the details a casual visitor might miss.
The paintings we'll admire will include:
- Van Gogh - Sunflowers
- Titian—Bacchus and Ariadne
- Holbein—The Ambassadors
- Turner—The Fighting Temeraire
- Caravaggio—Supper at Emmaus
- Botticelli—Venus and Mars
- Constable—Stratford Mill
- Monet—La Gare Saint Lazare.
"Book the tour, you won’t regret the decision." "Really informative and interesting!" "A great way to see the gallery - it was a highlight of our trip." This 2.5 hour tour of London's National Gallery takes in the treasures of western art ... Read More
- See some of the best paintings in the National Gallery's collection
- Learn more about the artists who created them, and the times in which they lived
- See how western art evolved from the 13th to the 19th centuries
- Perfect for first time visitors and those
Book Your Spot£12 per adult, £10 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event