- Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NY
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Bankside Hotel’s current artist in residence Ottelien Huckin for an evening of culture and cuisine in the private dining room at Art Yard. Enjoy a ‘round the table’ discussion about Ottelien’s practice and approach whilst experiencing a three-course visual feast prepared by Head Chef Stephen Englefield. Reflecting the restaurants passion for art and creativity Stephen has created a menu inspired by Ottelien’s work, exploring her use of bold pigments and sensual lines.
Ottelien Huckin is part of an ever-changing programme of artists in residence at Bankside Hotel.Read Less
An intimate three course dinner hosted by Ottelien Huckin.
Round Table discussion with the artist.
EAT ART MENU
- Glass of English Sparking Wine
- Marinated tuna & scallop tartare, ruby grapefruit, avocado, wasabi
- Steamed wild Sea Bass, bluefoot mushroom, blue basil, beetroot infused hot & sour broth
- White chocolate & rhubarb cheesecake, crystallised rose petal, orange blossom
Book Your Spot£45 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event