Fish Preparation & Cooking Workshop
- Manchester, M20 5WZ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Many of us love fish, but rarely cook it at home. It's wonderfully healthy, diverse and locally sourced! In this class, your host chef will guide you through at least 3 different fish dishes to ensure you have the confidence to prepare different styles of fish at home, whether for the family or for entertaining.
Some examples of what you will learn:
- Basic Filleting with Mackerel; Sea Bass; Trout
- Stuffing and tying
- Cooking in a salt crust
- King prawns; scallops
- Flat fish - poaching, lemon butter
- White fish such as cod, haddock
- Sauces and sides that work with fish
You'll enjoy a glass of wine on arrival and there's a fully stocked bar with some amazing wines to polish off your evening. Additional drinks can be purchased using card or cash.So if you absolutely love fish but are too scared to cook it yourself, come along to this workshop and learn not one, not two but three different ways to impress your fish-loving friends and family! Read Less
- Glass of wine on arrival
- Snack through the event on the dishes created - there may be some to take home too!
- All ingredients
- Copies of the recipes you cook will be emailed to you
- Washing up done for you - bonus!
Book Your Spot£110 per adult, £100 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event