Flip a Coin to Explore Soho and Covent Garden
- Villiers Street, London, WC2N 6NS
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This is a walk with a difference. Join Stephen to explore some of the backways of Covent Garden and Soho but exactly which ones no one (not even Stephen!) knows at the start of the walk. That is because after each stop we toss a coin which determines the route to take next - for example heads might mean we go straight ahead and tails might means we dive down an alleyway to our right.
There are more than 1000 possible combinations for this walk but all involve some lesser known streets and courtyards and the telling of fascinating stories which abound in this historic part of London.
To do this you need a Guide who knows the area really well and who better than Stephen, a native Londoner, who has been guiding in these streets for the past 5 years.
So take a chance on him and who knows where you may end up (although it will be in central London near a tube station!)Read Less
- A walk in historic Covent Garden and Soho with an experienced and qualified guide
- Explore some lesser known streets and courtyards and hear some fascinating stories connected with these places and the people who lived or worked there.
- But the fun bit is that no one - not even your guide - knows exactly where we will go. That is because at each stop we toss a coin to decide which route to take.
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event