- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Learn how to cook a traditional Italian "Polpettone ripieno in crosta", a main dish perfect for a Sunday lunch or dinner.
A classic of the Italian culinary tradition, it will definitely impress your guests and family members with its spectacular presentation and delicious flavour.
Crispy outside with a soft and juicy heart inside, none will be able to resist this dish.
It's very easy to make however it requires lots of time and patience.
Join me on this free cooking class to entertain each other with a drink and a laugh and forget the negative feelings of the lockdown, while cooking this delicious recipe.
INGREDIENTS & SHOPPING LIST:
- 250gr of beef mince meat
- 250gr of pork mince meat
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 400gr of fresh spinach
- 150gr of smoked ham
- 2 mozzarella balls or 250gr of asiago cheese (please note you can even use pre-sliced cheddar cheese or any other type of cheese you like)
- 1 puff pastry ready rolled sheet
- few fresh parsley brunches
- few leaves of fresh sage (this would be nice but not a must, don't worry about it if you can't find it)
- half a teaspoon of nutmeg, black pepper and salt
- white and black sesame seeds to decorate (this is not a Must)
- olive oil
- 1 big bowl
- 1 baking tray
- 1 frying pan
- baking paper
- pastry brush
- 1 glass
- fork, knife and spatula
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event