Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
- Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1NR
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
This Funzing Experience:
Making gluten free bread at home will no longer be a distant pipedream after this class.
This class is about more than just ticking the boxes and following a recipe. Its about learning how to balance a healthy, gluten free lifestyle with some absolutely delicious bread.
The class will begin with a short demonstration about the different breads you will be making. This will cover the bread basics, including what ingredients and flours are best to use, along with kneading and baking techniques. It's then over to you to give it a go!
At the end of the class, you will have 4 fantastic breads to take home, that you can share with friends and family!
Gluten Free Bread Class Menu
Yeasted Gluten Free Multigrain Bread
Quinoa & Buckwheat Wholegrain Bread
Wholegrain Dark Quick Loaf
Making gluten free bread at home will no longer be a distant pipedream after this class. This class is about more than just ticking the boxes and following a recipe. Its about learning how to balance a healthy, gluten free lifestyle with some... Read More
What We Offer
- Fun and upbeat classes
- Recipes to take home
- Making nutritious loafs and flatbreads
- Explore quinoa, buckwheat, teff, chickpea flours and the use of flax as a natural binder
- Eat some delicious gluten free bread.
- Confidence in making Gluten Free Bread.
- Can make Gluten Free dough.
- Making 4 different types of Gluten Free Bread.
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event