Gourmet Mushrooms - Growing & Cooking Edible Fungi
- Cazenove Road, London, N16 6PA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Mark and Cesar will share their passion for gourmet mushrooms in this masterclass, imparting scientific knowledge about how to get the best out of them, and practical tips and recipes so you can bring delicious umami flavours to your meals.
Cesar is an urban farmer and excellent cook. He has been cooking for large groups of people for over 10 years and growing his own mushrooms for the last 4 as Urban Farming company Article Number 25.
Mark is a professional chef and cooking tutor. He works with Made in Hackney as well as a number of other cooking schools across the capital and runs unique dining experiences through his own venture Seasonal Kitchen.
- How to cook different types of gourmet mushrooms to bring out their unique textures and flavours
- How to bring out the delicious ‘umami’ flavour of mushrooms
- How to grow gourmet mushrooms from used coffee grounds
- How to store mushrooms to get the best from them
- Cooking techniques which will preserve the nutritional properties of mushrooms
- Tasty tried and tested recipes using mushrooms as a starter, a main or a side dish
Book Your Spot