- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7GA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
If you're serious about healthy eating and learning how to make it work for you, this workshop will inspire you to keep your goals alive and kicking. Learn the secret to healthy eating and sustainability from our healthy eating expert.
We will discuss the health benefits of different food groups, show you how best to compile them and be confident with label reading. We will uncover the myths around super foods and other health food fads.
We’ve included time in the session to allow you to cook a healthy dish with other participants. We believe this part of the workshop will greatly enhance your learning experience and you’ll get to take home a delicious healthy meal.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messengerRead Less
Here’s what to expect in your Healthy Eating Workshop:
- Complimentary glass of non alcoholic wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstrations
- A true understanding of healthy eating techniques
- Food to take home
- Group cooking
- Recipes to your inbox
- Healthy cooking tips, shortcuts, group discussions
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence making decisions about what good is healthy
- Ability to make a healthy dish with your own ingredients
- Ability to improve your own techniques and be creative
- Ability to prep for healthy eating learning to select good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Recommended local suppliers of good quality ingredients
Our healthy eating classes typically include:
- Chef’s favourite dish as well as
- Learning about food labels
- Portion control
- Measuring your fat intake
Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.
Book Your Spot£69 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event