- Saint Martin's Le Grand, London, EC1A
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Chronicles Tours and explore another side of the City of London, away from the skyscrapers and financial institutions - from the rose gardens that mark the site of a historic church to a 'brutalist' development designed to reinvigorate the City of London after the Second World War, and from memorials to famous writers to a centuries-old burial ground which became the final resting place of radicals and dissenters.
This tour lasts an hour and a half and starts at St Paul's station (central line), ending close to Old Street station (northern line).Read Less
- Unique walking tour in central London, focusing on sights and stories that other tours simply won't show you.
- Led by a passionate guide who is also a published author and experienced public speaker.
- Meet new people.
- See the rose gardens that mark the site of 'Dick Whittington's library, and hear about a famous feline.
- Hear about the impact of plague and war on the City of London, and the recent discovery of a mass grave.
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event