- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7GA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This Italian cooking class is part of our international cuisine series. We transport you into an exciting world of Italian culinary delights that you can replicate easily at home. Expand your repertoire with new dishes from Italian cuisine full of amazing flavours and tastes. Our classes are informative and fun. Everyone gets involved and we enjoy a relaxing time together. What’s more, it makes a perfect gift and taster session for curious taste buds too.
Learning with our Cook& Eat team is fun, relaxed and enriched by inspiring discussions with other foodies !
Working with our experienced instructors, in a real home economics setting, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own cooking to share with family and friends.
- Class Snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
Complimentary glass of wine
Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
Approachable and welcoming host team
Easy to understand demonstration
A true understanding of cooking techniques in the Italian culture
Food to take home
Recipes to your inbox
Cooking tips, shortcuts, group discussions
All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Our Italian class typically includes making a selection of the following:
Butternut and sage Risotto
Umbrian Parmigiana Melanzane
Cantucci Almond Biscottis
Gnocci with Ragu Sauce
Tiramisu and many more...
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messengerRead Less
- Confidence cooking a variety of dishes
- Ability to cook new recipes on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare food with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Book Your Spot£69 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event