- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7GA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
We are excited that our gluten free friends will finally be able to enjoy gluten free bakes at home. Our team are ready and equipped to share as much information as possible to enhance your gluten free baking session. We will show you how to use good quality flours and other baking ingredients to create gluten free bakes with no nasties.
Your bakes may include a range of well-known traditional cakes like Victoria Sponge to Sticky Toffee Pudding, muffins, cookies and other treats for you to enjoy. We will focus on baking techniques, easily accessible ingredients and ways of making your cakes less sugar loaded.
Learning with our cookery team is fun, relaxed and enriched by inspiring discussions with other foodies! Our classes are great experiences for everyone interested in adding to their knowledge of gluten free baking. If you are a coeliac please call our team to check your suitability for the class. Please also note that we often use nuts in our baking.Working with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, your own cooking to share with family and friends.
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 12 months from our voucher shop https://greenwichpantry.giftpro.co.uk/
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable (regardless of Funzing cancellation policy) but are transferable for another Greenwich Pantry Cook & Eat session. Conditions may apply.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messengerRead Less
Class snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of gluten free baking techniques
- Bakes to take home
- Hands-on baking and group work
- Great baking tips, shortcuts and group discussions
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence baking a variety of gluten free kitchen classics
- Ability to bake new recipes on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to bake with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our classes typically include baking a selection from this list:
- Lemon polenta loaf cakes
- Victoria and elderflower sponge cakes
- Savoury muffins
Book Your Spot£65 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event