- Manchester, M20 5WZ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
One of the best ways to immerse yourself in international sporting events is to taste the cuisine of the host' country, especially if you are watching from half a world away, with South Korea hosting the 2018 Winter Olympics you’re in for a culinary treat.
Korean barbecue restaurants are becoming increasingly popular, with plates of marinated meat served to diners who cook their own, like a hot rock or fondue in the Alps. At Food Sorcery, working with Hyeon Jeong, our Kimchi Queen, we have devised a social evening of conversation, demonstration, hands-on cookery and delicious banquet.
- Hands-on cookery
- Delicious Banquet
Menu options for fish & meat – please message us on Funzing if you have a vegetarian diet.Read Less
- Glass of wine on arrival and Korean appetisers
- Snack through the evening on the dishes created
- All ingredients, take home left overs
- Copies of the recipes you cook will be emailed to you
- Washing up done for you - bonus!
Book Your Spot£65 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event