- Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1EJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
The Avenue Terms & Conditions
Bookings are non-refundable and transfer of classes must be made 2 weeks before the class date. The amount paid can be transferred before the 2 weeks to another class but is only valid as a credit of the exact amount and is valid for 1 year from the payment date.
If you are unable to attend for whatever reason within the 2 week cancellation policy then you are free to transfer your ticket to a friend but we do not offer refunds.
*A class/course that has been bought on sale cannot be transferred unless the remaining and full amount is paid.
The Avenue require a minimum of 4 people per course and 6 for a class; in the event the places do not get filled we will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. We will give you one weeks notice for our classes and 2 weeks for our courses.
What we Offer
- Easy to understand demonstration
- Hands-on cooking
- Recipes to take home
- Cooking tips and shortcuts
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Booze) with no corkage fee
- Cook delicious macaron's at home
- Create tasty gifts for family and friends
- Pass on your knowledge and skills to others
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event