Learn to Make Fresh Delicious Bread
- Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1EJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Make ‘bread bricks’ a things of the past and learn how to make a lovable loaf as well as picking up key knowledge on different flours, yeasts and techniques. Leave this bread class with the confidence you need to start making your own bread at home!
You'll also see a demonstration of how to cook Diana’s very own recipe that requires no kneading. It is a quick loaf which tastes delicious – trust us it's dangerously moreish!
At the end of the bread class you will be able to take home your creations to enjoy with others or with a pat of butter or a bowl of soup.
You will also leave with your own recipe cards so you can re-create the delicious loaves from the comfort of your own kitchen!
- Confidence in the kitchen
- Ability to cook new recipes
- Ability to prepare bread dough
Bread Class Menu
- Diana’s bread
- Pitta bread with a dip to eat while cooking
- White poppyseed inside out rolls
- Soda bread
- Nibbles to keep you going
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of bread making
- Bread to take home
- Hands-on cooking
- Recipes to take home
- Cooking tips and shortcuts
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
Book Your Spot