Learn to Make Fresh Delicious Bread
- Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1EJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come and join our Bread Class where we will teach you all the basics of bread making, the complexities of working with yeast and the specifics of kneading. The class will begin with a full demonstration and afterwards it will be your turn to give it ago!
Bread Class Menu
- Diana’s bread
- Pitta bread (with a dip to eat while cooking)
- White poppyseed inside out rolls
- Soda bread
The Avenue Terms & Conditions
Bookings are non-refundable and transfer of classes must be made 2 weeks before the class date. The amount paid can be transferred before the 2 weeks to another class but is only valid as a credit of the exact amount and is valid for 1 year from the payment date.
If you are unable to attend for whatever reason within the 2 week cancellation policy then you are free to transfer your ticket to a friend but we do not offer refunds.
*A class/course that has been bought on sale cannot be transferred unless the remaining and full amount is paid.
The Avenue require a minimum of 4 people per course and 6 for a class; in the event the places do not get filled we will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. We will give you one weeks notice for our classes and 2 weeks for our courses.
What We Offer
- Fun and upbeat classes
- Recipe booklet to take home
- Everything provided
- Making delicious freshly baked bread!
- Save a fortune with homemade recipes!
- Eat fresh, whenever you want
- Give your kids the freshest pack sandwiches for those tough school days!
Book Your Spot£70 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event