- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
We embark and return to Lambeth Pier (Westminister Tube), your two and half hour cruise will take in iconic sites along the River Thames, from The Houses of Parliament and Tower Bridge to the Greenwich Peninsular.
Onboard the London Craft Beer Cruise you can check out some of London’s best beer while sailing through the heart of the city. It’s quite a ride.
During the cruise you'll also be able to enjoy a bite to eat, take in talks and tasting sessions and chat to brewers, beer writers and sommeliers. We’ll also have some live music towards the end of the cruise too - It’s a pretty fun packed time on the water!
Your ticket to this floating festival of deliciousness includes your first 5 drinks onboard.
We’ll be sailing on the first Saturday with two cruises one at 12-Midday and then another at 3.15pm.
Our 2020 public dates are:
- The best independent craft beer
- Souvenir glass to take home
- Your first 5 beers included
- Meet brewers & craft producers
- Taste and discover new flavours
- Fantastic views from a unique perspective
- The best day out in London
Book Your Spot£44 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event