Make Authentic Peruvian Food with Christian
- Winchester Road, Salford, M6 8PQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Peru's cuisine is fast becoming popular all over the world - from Michelin starred restaurants to street food bars.
Learn from a native Peruvian how to make a popular starter; taste and learn about the ingredients originating from this beautiful country then enjoy a main course freshly cooked for you.
You will leave with a full stomach, new friends and recipes for the dishes served that day.
Come along, have some fun, learn new skills and practise or learn some Spanish!
*Dishes include beef and chicken and use spices.Read Less
- 2 courses with a snack on arrival
- Learn how to make the starter
- A talk on the unique ingredients used
- Recipe cards with guides on where to find some of the ingredients
- 1 beer (BYOB for any more drinks you would like)
- Unlimited tea, coffee and water
- Fluent Spanish and English speaker
- Peruvian and other Latin music playlist
- Clean and welcoming home
- 3 hour experience
Book Your Spot£22 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event