Manchester Craft Brewery and Beer Tour
- Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Did you know that Manchester is home to some of the best craft beer in Europe?
A trip to Manchester is not complete without a taste and a visit to Manchester's craft beer breweries.
Let Carolina and James (avid craft beer home brewer) take you off the beaten track for an insider's view of Manchester's vibrant local craft beer scene.
During this leisurely afternoon craft beer tour, you'll visit three of the best craft breweries in Manchester.
You'll get to taste six different amazing locally brewed craft beers throughout the tour, discuss what makes a good quality craft beer and get an overview of how it’s made.All in all, this is a great craft beer tour for those wishing to get an insight into the lives of Mancunians and for those wanting to take a one-of-a-kind craft beer walking tour and experience the Manchester local craft beer community first hand.
The group size is small, with a limit of 15 people per tour. Private Tours are possible for groups of 12 people or more. A good proportion of the tour is spent inside, so all weather is permitted but remember to bring a brolly in case it rains!
- Many samples of craft beer (1/2 pints) which will be chosen by us to take you on a journey of local Manchester craft beer.
- Opportunity to meet like-minded people in a fun and interesting setting
- Cool way to see Manchester from an insider's perspective
- One full 1.5 hour brewery tour at one brewery, and then a visit to other brewery's taprooms.
- We expect all people to drink and behave responsibly so as to ensure that everyone enjoys the experience.
- The tour does not allow fancy dress. Groups are welcome but must be prepared to behave so that it doesn’t affect the enjoyment of others on the tour. If, on any occasion, something is beyond our control with regards to visiting a venue, an alternative location may be provided for tastings.
- After an introduction and tasting at Alphabet's taproom, guests are welcome to stay and spend the rest of their day at their leisure in the taproom. Expect DJs, street food, and lots of great craft beer.
- You must be 18 or over to attend this tour (make sure you definitely bring I.D. with you).
- We operate a challenge 25 policy, so if you're lucky enough to look younger than that, please be aware that you may be asked for ID.
- Please also be aware that you might be standing a lot of the time during the tour (we can't guarantee that we'll sit down at every venue especially the taprooms since they get very busy in the weekends and have very limited seating).
Book Your Spot£38 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event