- Enterprise Way, London, SW18 1EJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
The class will begin with a demonstration on what you will be cooking. Then its time to take to your stations and give it a ago! Our chefs will be on hand to help throughout the class, while offering some tips and tricks in the kitchen.
Middle Eastern Class with Magimix Menu
- Pitta with Mushroom Houmous and Tatbelah
- Falafal with Tahine and Zhug
- Pistachio and Honey Cigars
The Avenue Terms & Conditions
Bookings are non-refundable and transfer of classes must be made 2 weeks before the class date. The amount paid can be transferred before the 2 weeks to another class but is only valid as a credit of the exact amount and is valid for 1 year from the payment date.
If you are unable to attend for whatever reason within the 2 week cancellation policy then you are free to transfer your ticket to a friend but we do not offer refunds.
*A class/course that has been bought on sale cannot be transferred unless the remaining and full amount is paid.
The Avenue require a minimum of 4 people per course and 6 for a class; in the event the places do not get filled we will, at your convenience, transfer you onto another course; if this option does not suit, you will receive a full refund. We will give you one weeks notice for our classes and 2 weeks for our courses.
- Recipe booklet emailed to you after the class
- Tips on how to cook in advance
- Exciting demonstrations from our chefs
- All facilities, equipment, ingredients and wine throughout the evening!
- Forward planning for stress free entertaining
- Middle Eastern cooking
- Presentation skill
Book Your Spot£90 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event