Paranormal Activity Tour
- Cowcross Street, London, EC1M
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Departs from Farringdon Station, 39 Cowcross Street London
Join us on a paranormal investigation hunting for ghosts, poltergeists and strange encounters of the supernatural kind. Use K2 Meters and Dowsing Rods to uncover the stories of murder, plague pits and the ghosts that linger.
During your 2 hour tour you will discover London’s largest execution site, the mountains of bodies commuters walk across daily, the infamous Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane, the grisly end of William Wallace and abandoned gaol cells that housed the world’s worst serial killer. Includes a visit to a traditional London Gin Palace. At each stop we will attempt to make contact with the other side…if you dare.
Approximate Duration: 2 hours Venue: Mixture Indoors and Outdoors Terrain: Moderate walking, some steps Paranormal Activity: High
*Adults only * Maximum 10 guests
- Tour starts at 19:30pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18-years-old or above to participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes
- Meet your guide and group of fellow participants in Farringdon, central London, for an evening walk through the city’s ghoulish and ghastly history.
- Hear tales of the mounds of bodies laying in rest below London streets, visit the city’s largest execution site, and listen as your guide regales you with spine-tingling tales, including that of the infamous Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane. Learn about the grisly end of William Wallace and see the abandoned jail cell that once housed the world’s worst serial killer.
- At each stop your guide will attempt to make contact with ghosts and spirits on “the other side” using K2 meters, and dowsing roads.
- You’ll also visit a traditional London Gin Palace — home to an entirely different kind of spirit.
Book Your Spot£24 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event