- London, EC1A 7AJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Chronicles Tours and hear tales from more than five hundred years of rebellious history ranging from furious peasants in the 1300s to exiled Russian revolutionaries in the early twentieth century . Proceeding from the shadow of the world-famous St Paul’s Cathedral and then making your way through the City’s northern boundary, explore the stories of some of the capital’s most notorious rebels and rioters, and the sites of their often bloody ends.
This tour lasts an hour and a half and starts at St Paul's station (central line), ending close to Farringdon station (metropolitan, circle, and hammersmith and city lines).
- Unique walking tour in central London, focusing on sights and stories that other tours simply won't show you.
- Led by a passionate guide who is also a published author and experienced public speaker.
- Meet new people.
- See the 13th-century gatehouse of the oldest parish church in London, the Old Bailey, the church where condemned prisoners would be taken on the day prior to their execution, and the spot where 'Braveheart' himself was hanged, drawn, and quartered.
- Hear about the teenage King who stopped a revolution, the first May Day riots, and the ghostly canine known as the 'Black Dog of Newgate'.
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event