Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Dear customers, we want to let you know that all our offline experiences are currently taking place under the government's social distancing rules and guidelines and are updated regularly. At the same time, we continue uploading a wide range of online experiences to allow you to choose the experience that suits you best. See you at the next experience, Funzing Team.
Seven Deadly Sins Haunted Pub Tour
214 guests joined
- Cowcross Street, London, EC1M
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
This Funzing Experience:
Gather together a group of friends to indulge in a night of unforgettable sin 💀Visit London's naughtiest pubs and hear all about the capital's most grisly history. From a 16th Century pub where Queen Elizabeth danced around a cherry tree, to London's largest execution ground. You'll even visit a place that used to allow you to sell your unwanted wives...
- Tours starts at 19:30pm (unless otherwise specified)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Gather together a group of friends to indulge in a night of unforgettable sin 💀 Visit London's naughtiest pubs and hear all about the capital's most grisly history. From a 16th Century pub where Queen Elizabeth danced around a cherry tree, to Lon... Read More
Experience includes:During your tour you will visit:
- A 16th Century Pub where Queen Elizabeth danced around a cherry tree
- Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane and the 1666 Great Fire of London
- An authentic gin palace, former home to ladies of the night and an infamous prison
- A 19th century pub that was home to a pervy publican and serves alcohol at 6am
- The 17th century pub built by Sir Christopher Wren to entice his workers to spend all their pay checks so he could reclaim their pay!
- London's largest execution ground
- A market where you could sell your unwanted wives
- The plague pit which supplied the bodysnatchers
Book Your Spot£14 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event