Shakespeare's London: Historic Pubs walking tour
- London, SE1 1QN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Enjoy a drink in five specially selected pubs - including one on the site of a property once owned by Shakespeare himself and another within sight of the rebuilt Globe theatre.
This tour lasts three hours, including stops at five pubs. The tour starts at Borough station (northern line) and ends close to Blackfriars station (circle and district lines) *
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – important information, please read before making a booking
* At present Chronicles Tours cannot guarantee that guests will be able to enter specific pubs. It is possible that one or more pubs may feel unable to allow customers entry during a tour, in which case your guide will endeavour to make alternative arrangements. In extreme circumstances, this may lead to tours with a reduced total duration and/or a reduced number of recommended pub visits or with recommended pub visits which differ from the advertised itinerary.
Chronicles Tours will only recommend pubs which have satisfied us that they are taking robust safety measures, however entering a premises remains the choice of individual customers.
We appreciate that during the current situation customers' plans may change through no fault of their own. Until further notice, all purchases of tour places will remain valid for a single attendance of the stated tour for a period of six months from the date of purchase.
- Unique walking tour, focusing on sights and stories that other tours simply won't show you, led by a passionate guide who is also a published author and experienced public speaker.
- Meet new people.
- See the sites of the famous Rose and Globe theatres and the church where a largely forgotten member of the Shakespeare family was buried
- Hear about the growth of London's theatrical scene during Shakespeare's career, whilst exploring some of the very same streets he would have known.
- Please note that drinks are not included in the price of the tour and that no under 18s are permitted on this tour due to entrance into licensed premises.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event