Shakespeare's London: Historic Pubs walking tour
- London, SE1 1QN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Join Chronicles Tours as we explore the life of William Shakespeare in London - from the theatres where his plays were performed to the people he worked with and the writers he competed against, and the actors who took on his famous roles. All whilst enjoying a drink in five unique pubs.
Roll up, roll up! Because, after all, ‘all the world's a stage’.
This tour lasts three hours, including stops at five pubs. The tour starts at Borough station (northern line) and ends close to Blackfriars station (circle and district lines).
Please note that drinks are not included in the price of the tour.
No under 18s are permitted on this tour due to entrance into licensed premises.
- Unique walking tour, focusing on sights and stories that other tours simply won't show you, led by a passionate guide who is also a published author and experienced public speaker.
- Meet new people.
- Enjoy a drink in five specially selected pubs - including one on the site of a property once owned by Shakespeare himself.
- See the sites of the famous Rose and Globe theatres and the church where a largely forgotten member of the Shakespeare family was buried
- Hear about the growth of London's theatrical scene during Shakespeare's career, whilst exploring some of the very same streets he would have known.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event