- Elmira Street, London, SE13 7GA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This two-hour class will introduce you to knife techniques you will use both in every day cooking and dinner parties. With plenty of practice time in the class, you’ll use your chopped ingredients for a one pot dish to enjoy in class or with friends at home.
Joining a class with our experienced instructors, you will leave with a sense of accomplishment and more importantly, techniques you can use over and over to cook great meals for family and friends.
The themes of our upcoming classes are:
Fri 12 July = Meat & Chicken
Fri 13 Sept = Fruit & Veg
Fri 1 Nov = Fish
Fri 6 Dec = Meat & Chicken
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 12 months from our voucher shop at https://greenwichpantry.giftpro.co.uk/
Please note: Tickets are non-refundable (regardless of Funzing cancellation policy) but are transferable for another Greenwich Pantry Cook & Eat session. Conditions may apply.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messenger.Read Less
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of 3-4 knife skills and techniques
- Food to eat or to take home
- Hands-on practice of skills and techniques
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- Presentation tips, shortcuts, group discussions
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
· Confidence using a variety of styles
· Ability to use new knife skills techniques on your own
· Ability to improve your own techniques and be creative
· Ability to prep and select good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our knife skills classes typically include making our Chef’s favourite dish to show core techniques, as well as fish and chicken filleting on selected dates.
Book Your Spot£59 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event