- Bankside, London, SE1 9TG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Tate to Tate walk and optional gallery visit with a qualified London guide.
From a former power station to the site of a former prison! This walk takes in an intriguing way to get around advertising regulations, an almost 3,500 year old obelisk, a Georgian office complex, a camel, a beautiful watergate that is not near water, Victorian London’s saviour plus one of the most misnamed towers in the world that is part of a gothic masterpiece that ran hugely overbudget!
Tickets are £10 and walk starts at 11:30 by Tate Modern art gallery.Read Less
- Learn interesting facts along the way
- Fascinating walk
- Optional gallery visit at the end
- Meet like minded, friendly people
- Official London tour guide is leading the walk
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event