- Didsbury Park, Manchester, M20
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Life is short, lets stop and smell the Rosè on this special day, and why not taste some too?
A wine of many wonderful pinkish shades, associated with sun-kissed French terraces, swanky beachside bars and warm, alfresco drinking, the flirty and frivolous sibling of red and white wine is certainly the drink of the moment. It signifies romance and fun and with so many styles and varieties it’s time we got all in the mood for some romance and discovered more.
On the evening we will compare and taste a selection of some of the many different Rosè wines from around the world, from Provence to Portugal whilst enjoying a perfectly paired 3 course meal at the wonderful Didsbury House Hotel.
The perfect occasion to show that special someone just how much they mean and take them on a journey or Rosé wine discovery.
- A romantic evening of Rosè wine discovery
- Welcome drink on arrival at the beautiful Didsbury House Hotel
- Tasting of 7 carefully selected wines accompanied by a perfectly paired 3 course dinner.
- Tasting Notes
- Fun wine quiz to end the evening on a high
Book Your Spot£72 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event