- Elmira Street, London, SE13
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Enjoy a long lasting Veganuary by treating yourself to some cupcakes you can share with family, friends and work colleagues.
Learn to make and bake your own plant based cupcakes with fellow vegan foodies in our vegan muffin and cupcake class.
Session teaching time is 3 hours giving you plenty of time to learn and interact with fellow participants.
This workshop is perfect for individuals, couples, families and teams interested in making, baking and decorating cupcakes and muffins.
You will first learn how to bake the cake itself. Whilst they cool down, our chef will teach you how to prepare tasty vegan buttercream icing in a variety of flavours and colours. We will then teach you how to decorate your bakes!!
- Confidence baking & decorating cupcakes on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare vegan cake mix avoiding the usual pitfalls and using good quality, easily accessible ingredients
- Making vegan frosting
- Learn piping techniques and decorate cupcakes
Our classes typically include baking a selection of cupcakes / muffins from this list:
Vanilla, lemon, chocolate, toffee etc.
Participants are advised to bring their own containers if they wish to take their food home with them at the end of the session.
Upon booking you will receive further information. All attendees must be 16 or over. For parent and child classes, please contact the host through the Funzing messenger
- A complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Clear and easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of vegan baking & decorating techniques
- Plenty of cupcakes to take home
- Hands-on class with great tips, shortcuts and group discussions
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
Book Your Spot£69 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event