- Elmira Street, London, SE13
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Liberate yourself from store bought pastry and pies by learning to make your own with our Cook and Eat Team.
Created especially for our vegan foodie friends, the Vegan pastry and pie class will help increase your repertoire and give you essential tools to create a variety of pastry and Pie recipes you can replicate at home.
Making great pastry takes practice and in this three hour sessions, beginners and seasoned pie lovers alike will find the session a great place to stretch their imagination while picking up helpful tips.
We will cover making, sweet pastry and savoury pastry. Participants will then make their own delicious sweet or savoury pie with their pastry.Read Less
Class Snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of pie making techniques
- Pies to take home
- Hands-on pastry and pie making with great tips and shortcuts
- Recipes handed out in class also emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence in making pastry and pies on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare pastry from scratch with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our classes will typically include making pies from the selection below:
Apple Tarts,Vegan Empanadas, Mediterranean style pies and rainbow pies etc.
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event